Proclamation & Recognition Requests
The Mayor and City Council are pleased to issue officiation proclamations and awards of recognition from the City of Lemon Grove to honor or recognize a person or an event that reflects special occasions or outstanding accomplishments in the lives of Lemon Grove residents. The Mayor and City Council's issuance of a proclamation does not constitute an endorsement.
To Request A City Proclamation
- Please send your desired wording highlighting the special occasion or outstanding accomplishment that you would like the Mayor to recognize. (View a sample proclamation, individual sample proclamation or organization sample proclamation, to get a sense of the language you might use).
- Mail (3232 Main Street, Lemon Grove, CA 91945) or e-mail the wording to the Executive Assistant at email@example.com. All proclamations are subject to editing.
Please note, all proclamations must fit on one page.
What To Expect
- We will use your suggested wording to prepare the proclamation.
- Please allow up to 10 business days for consideration and processing of your proclamation request.
- You will be able to pick up the finished proclamation at Lemon Grove City Hall.
- If your request does not meet the guidelines or we are unable to provide a proclamation, the City Manager's Office can provide a certificate of recognition as an alternative.
The City of Lemon Grove reserves the right to decline any request for a proclamation, as well as the right to make exceptions to the guideline procedures.