Skip to main content Skip to footer

Claim Against the City of Lemon Grove

Claims filed against the City are processed through the City Clerk’s office. Generally, a claim against the City of Lemon Grove for damages to persons or personal property must be filed with the City Clerk of the City of Lemon Grove within six months after the incident occurred. See Government Code 911.2.

Claims Process:

To file a claim, download the form, complete all required fields, and attach copies of any receipts or other documentation to the original claim form. Submit your original claim form and any supporting documents to the City Clerk’s office at: Joel G. Pablo, City Clerk at 3232 Main Street, Lemon Grove, CA 91945. You may also contact the City Clerk’s office and request a form be mailed to you.

Claim Against the City

Filing Fee: No filing fee. 

For information concerning the status of your claim, please contact  


Contact Us

Lemon Grove City Hall
3232 Main Street
Lemon Grove, CA 91945
(619) 825-3800

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.