Please call if:
You are bitten by an animal or have an animal that bit someone else. We will ask you to try and provide as much of the following information:
- Description of animal
- Animal's name
- Address where animal lives
- Owner's name of animal
- Time of day you were bitten
- Location on your body where you were bitten
- You see an injured animal. If the owner of the animal is present, it is their responsibility to transport the animal to the veterinarian.
- you see an animal; dead, alive or injured- creating a traffic hazard or involved in a situation that is dangerous to human safety. If this is outside of City business hours, please call our after hours removal program at 619-390-8204.
Please call the office during daytime business hours to report any animal disturbances, noise complaints, sanitation problems, mistreatment or abuse of animals, neglect or any other animal related problems.
Hours of Operation Phone: 619-476-2476
Tuesday-Friday, 10:00 am- 5:00 pm
Saturday, 10:00 am- 4:00 pm
CLOSED Sunday & Monday