Lost & Found Pets

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

If you have lost or found an animal, please check Pet Harbor, Finding Rover and the Chula Vista Animal Care Facility 


 petharborlogo_web  fr-logo


Stray animals are boarded at the Chula Vista Animal Care Facility. All animals at the Animal Care Facility are update on the site daily. Proof of current rabies vaccinations and a current dog license are required to claim your dog. If you do not have a copy or your current dog license or the tag, please call us at 619-825-3800 to verify your license is active. If you believe your pet is at the facility, bring a leash with you (for a dog) and any proof of ownership you may have. 

Please take it to the Chula Vista Animal Care Facility or call 619-691-5123 for an Animal Control Officer to pick up the animal. If you would like to adopt the animal, ask about placing a "finders hold". If the animal is not claimed, you will be first in line to adopt the animal!