- Address Request Application
- Appeal Application
- Doc Copy Affidavit
- Environmental Initial Study Application Fillable
- Permanent Sign Permit Application Fillable
- Planning Permit Submittal Checklist
- Residential Decks
- Retaining Wall (Level Backfill)
- Accessory Rental Dwelling Units (aka ARDUs, Second Units, or Granny Flats)
- Building Plan Submittal Handout
- Code Enforcement Complaint Form fillable
- Patio Covers
- Planning Permit Application Fillable
- Retaining Wall (Sloping Backfill)
- Temporary Sign Permit Application Fillable
- Temporary Use Permit Application fillable
- Wood & Masonry Fences
- Publ Rec Request form
What can I do to help out in the Lemon Grove community?
The easiest way to contribute is by taking care of your own property and by picking up three pieces of trash a day as you are out and about in the community regardless of where you are. A friendly demeanor and being neighborly will encourage others to do the same. The City and local non-profits are always looking for volunteers and we’d love to hear your ideas for improving our community as well.
What should I do to do add value to my home?Studies show, that based on cost, wood decks and patio covers, a fresh coat of paint, reducing clutter, and renovated landscape are the easiest and cheapest ways to add to the property value to your home and business.
Will I need to do a public street dedication or public street improvements as a part my building or planning permit application?Possibly, in accordance with Chapter 12.10, Building Permits valued over $15,000 may require public street dedication towards the ultimate right-of-way width in accordance with the General Plan Roadway Circulation Plan Figure M-1. Residential Collectors require a 56 foot public right-of-way width. Building Permits valued over $25,000 may require full street improvements along the street frontage. Additionally, as a part of any subdivision, planned development, or minor or conditional use permit, public street dedication and improvements may be required.
San Diego Humane Society
5500 Gaines St, San Diego, CA 92110
All vaccine clinics are limited to the first 75 animals
Due to high demand please arrive early and allow at least 30 minutes to complete the vaccine services.
VACCINE CLINICS EVERY THURSDAY
- 10 a.m. – noon
- $10 for rabies; $10 for Distemper Combo
- Vaccinations (1-year DHPP for dogs)
- $15 for microchips
- Cash & credit card only accepted
Please bring your dog(s) on a leash and cat(s) inside a cat carrier. Collars and id tags on your pets are recommended.