Fall Clean-up Event
- Date: 10/20/2018 7:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Location: 3200 block of Main Street
Lemon Grove, California 91945
Help keep Lemon Grove clean and drop off your unwanted waste at the fall cleanup event on October 20. To participate, you must be a Lemon Grove resident. The drop off line will begin at the intersection of Main Street and Pacific. Acceptable and unacceptable items are outlined below.
- Household waste: furniture, appliances, debris from home improvement projects
- Green waste: tree trimmings, grass, plants
- Recyclables: empty bottles/containers, metals, paper
- E-waste: computers, monitors, televisions, cell phones, misc. electronics
- Commercial waste: landscaper, contractor, business waste/debris
- Mechanical: tires, motor oil, gas
- Medical waste: bio-hazards, expired prescription drugs, used sharps
- Household hazardous waste: light bulbs, batteries, paint, solvent, herbicides, pesticides
Contact City Hall with questions at 619.825.3800.